Join our team as a Senior Compliance Officer!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
The Compliance Governance Unit in the Compliance Division is looking for a new team member – Senior Compliance Officer, who will contribute to designing and building effective compliance methodologies, participate in compliance reporting and risk assessments as well as drafting internal regulations and monitoring other compliance teams.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
- Building, developing and maintaining Compliance function methodologies, tools and solutions
- Constructing, improving and maintaining effective compliance reporting and risk assessment tools and solutions
- Conducting regulatory mapping regarding new and amended initiatives applicable to the pan-Baltic Compliance function
- Ensuring adequacy and timely update of Compliance internal regulations
- Proactively participating in the identification and assessment of risks associated with the business activities, including the development of risk mitigation measures in the assigned areas of responsibility
- Conducting examinations to evaluate the legal and compliance risk management practices in Compliance function and developing guidelines and best practices based on that
- Collaborating with stakeholders to manage identified compliance gaps, issues and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations
- Providing internal training on the relevant laws and regulations to Group Compliance and other structural units of the bank and entities within Luminor Group
- Ensuring high-quality deliveries and stakeholders’ management
Skills and experience:
- Solid background and experience in bank’s legal or compliance function with focus on compliance methodologies and risk assessments
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently on pan-Baltic level, follow deadlines and effectively manage time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complicated matters in an easy way
- High ethical standards, a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Full working proficiency of English (written and verbal)
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Pan-Baltic teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- A salary range for this position at 2300-3400 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 15th of July