Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in a position of Railway Track Expert.
The primary responsibilities of Railway Track Expert will be to serve in a technical role including planning, analysis, design, design review, work supervision and commissioning of the railway alignment, track superstructure and right-of-way through whole project.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 3000 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- Lead and supervise design process of railway track superstructure, track layouts and alignment
- Communicate with Consultants regarding RB Rail technical input on railway alignment technical parameters, supervise superstructure design, check and approve the design solutions for railway alignment, track superstructure, track layouts, turnouts and structural clearances
- Contribute in development of Maintenance Manuals and Technical Specification for track construction and take part in their approval processes
- Provide expert inputs to improve the Rail Baltica Design Guidelines and project requirements for railway alignment and track superstructure design
To succeed, you should have
- 5+ years’ experience in railway track engineering, including design, supervision and acceptance
- Well-developed communication and leading skills, with ability to effectively interact with both the business partners and internal technical team members
- Outstanding organizational abilities and technical mindset
- Fluent in English with good command of technical English, knowledge of one of Baltic languages would be advantageous although not essential
- Working knowledge of European track design standards and guidelines and related requirements of the Technical Specifications for Interoperability and their implementation status
Any RB Rail AS office in Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “Railway Track Expert” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (forrecruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2600 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 15.08.2022
€ 1500 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 02.09.2022
€ 1800 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 18.08.2022