Join our team as a Product Manager!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
This role is within Account and Deposit team. The team's responsibilities include following business areas: deposit products, account products, product packages, customer onboarding process, customer offboarding process. The responsibilities between Product Managers are divided by business areas mentioned and there is a shared responsibility of developing respective product area on a Baltic level. Additionally, there is an individual responsibility of offering needed country based support to the sales organization, localization activities and country based specifics.
- Develop and execute the respective product area business strategy with stakeholders and be responsible for end-to-end business process design and process efficiency in respective product area
- Define and maintain target product portfolio by identifying customer needs, following market trends and developing ideas for execution
- Own and develop respective area product systems according to created and agreed investment roadmap
- Train the frontline employees and build bases for first line of support within sales teams in countries and offering second line of support in respective product area
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of risks associated with the business activities, including development of risk mitigation measures in the assigned areas of responsibility
- Monitor compliance with external and internal regulations across Luminor Group by carrying out compliance assurance and integrity reviews and tests
Skills and experience:
- 2+ year experience in Daily Banking product or similar area as well as trends related to the digital solutions used in onboarding, accounts and deposit products area
- Up to date understanding of accounts and deposit area related regulations
- Good understanding of customer needs
- Ability to design efficient end-to-end processes
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence as well as SCRUM or Kanban product owner certification will be considered as a benefit
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional English and local language: sufficient skills for conversations and presentations. Basic Russian language skills would be considered as an advantage
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Pan-Baltic teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- A salary range for this position at 1950-2850 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 1st of July