The right candidate has a technical background in IT and Video domain and has the desire to work in a research-oriented environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Understanding of networking concepts (LAN/WAN architecture, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, Security, load-balancing, etc.);
- Experience with chromakey video production required;
- Experience with video distribution over SDI 12G/3G/1.5G, CAT5e, CAT6, encoders, broadcast cameras, capture cards, video switchers & routers, chromakey, video converters and other related equipment;
- Knowledge about audio/video ecosystem (encoding, H.264, H.265, AV1, IP streaming, etc.);
- Experience with Linux or Unix environments.
- Research & Development oriented mentality;
- Strong problem-solving skills, debugging experience;
- Broadcasting or video production experience with chromakey solutions;
- Experience in installing video related equipment;
- Self-discipline to take ownership and responsibility for designing and delivering complex technical solutions from concept through to implementation and operational handover, on time, with accurate, comprehensive documentation;
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in current technologies from the physical level (cables, connectors, video equipment) to higher levels (e.g. video compression);
- An overall understanding of the technologies and platforms specific to live streaming;
- Up-to-date general knowledge about trending technologies in the video field.
Will be considered as advantage:
- Experience with virtual production solutions (f.e. Unreal Engine);
- Coding skills to automate routine tasks;
- Experience with monitoring systems with tools;
- Experience with FFmpeg or similar experience with video related hardware is a plus.
- Build, configure and maintain studio video infrastructure;
- Configure, test and maintain chromakey video setups;
- Installation of complex IT equipment, configuration, repairs and maintenance of studio and server equipment;
- Low voltage data and network installation and patching;
- Always investigate and propose better and economical video and chromakey solutions;
- Video support of studios gaming floor environments and systems.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid working days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support.