We are enabling teams in their journey towards test automation, and now we need to expand our team of Test Automation Engineers to scale up the roll out to the organisation. The bank is in a major tech transformation, and this is a great opportunity for you to join our highly skilled team in the CI/CD & Test tech stream.In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the CI/CD & Test tech stream which is responsible for driving the DevOps and QA initiatives which are then adopted and used by all platform and feature delivering teams within the bank. The range of services we provide to the division are wide and spans from code commit and all the way to production deploy.
- Join the Enterprise Continuous Delivery team, where this position is placed, which is responsible for the enablement and adoption of the group wide services providing automated integration, delivery, and test across the bank.
- Solid developer background, preferably Java & spring boot.
- Experience in creating test automation strategies for complex tech stacks and know how to implement best practices for success.
- Extensive hands-on experience from test automation and testing tools, both in cloud and on premises.
- Good communication skills and passionate about coaching and training individuals and teams in their adoption of a DevOps Engineering culture.
- Team player with an open mind and ready to help others.
- Functional knowledge in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Familiarity with applications running in Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with git as version control system.
- Having security in mind.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Get things done mindset and approach.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
Be a part of an inspiring atmosphere with talented colleagues who like to share their knowledge and who are always ready to help. As your manager, I am including, caring, and engaged. I like structure but can also be flexible and pragmatic. My objective is to create a positive and engaging work environment where the team can thrive, have fun, and perform at its best. I believe that empowerment allows people to grow and do great things.
Swedbank is in the middle of a large transformation: digitalization of financial services is at an all-time high, customers have increasingly higher expectations when it comes to our digital presence and technology changes rapidly. This makes Swedbank a tech company rather than a traditional financial services provider. The CI/CD & Test Tech stream is driving change in how we deliver software in the bank, pushing for automation first and for the engineering culture to reach next level. To succeed in this journey, we need your help to bring our vision to reality!
If you find this inspiring - this is the role for you!" Jon Siljehag, your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 14.08.2022.
Location: Sundbyberg, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Jon Siljehag +46 73 041 45 42
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3750-5650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3550-5350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150-6250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer...