We are looking for an R&D Engineer. The right candidate has a technical background in the R&D Engineering domain and has the desire to work in a research-oriented environment.
- Contribute to the conception, development, implementation, and optimization of studio infrastructure (scanners, LED controllers, electro-mechanical systems etc);
- Initiate ideas, design and implement solutions following the business requirements for new products;
- Document and present new solutions and implementations in various forms, including standards contributions, patent applications, conference and journal publications, presentations, etc;
- Installation of complex studio equipment, configuration, repairs, and maintenance of studio equipment.
- Bachelor's degree or proven experience in RnD;
- Strong knowledge with AutoCAD, Autodesk Fusion 360;
- Preferred design experience (design concepts into physical objects);
- Research & Development oriented mentality;
- Strong problem-solving skills, debugging experience;
- Self-discipline to take ownership and responsibility for designing and delivering complex technical solutions from concept through to implementation and operational handover, on time, with accurate, comprehensive documentation;
- Up-to-date general knowledge about trending IoT technologies.
- Good electronics prototyping skills;
- Advance mechanics knowledge;
- Microcontroller programming;
- Advance material knowledge (plexiglass, metal, aluminum, plastic, etc);
- Understanding of networking concepts (LAN/WAN architecture, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, Security, load-balancing, etc.);
- Experience with IoT, mechanics, microcontrollers;
- Experience with Linux or Unix environments;
- Coding skills (ex. Python or other programming languages).
Nice to have:
- Experience with broadcast technologies
- Experience with the live video production;
- Experience with monitoring systems with tools.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology, and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work.