Requirements for candidates
- Experience in operation OCS/Rating/Billing systems;
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX systems, Shell scripting knowledge;
- Experience in Graylog/Kibana;
- Basic Java experience;
- Basic knowledge of Ansible (ability to read Ansible playbooks);
- Good customer facing skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Good to have:
- Experience in Oracle/PostgreSQL SQL queries;
- Basic knowledge of Apache Cassandra (ability to write CQL queries is a plus);
- Basic knowledge of Apache Kafka.
As OCS Application analyst you will be part of the Netcracker Solution Delivery team, with a primary focus of OCS/Billing product release adoption to fulfill specific customer requirements and OCS scenarios debug.
- OCS solution configuration and tuning;
- Incidents analysis;
- Business cases analysis for the OSC/Billing systems;
- Review of QA specs;
- Clarification of design with development team.
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.