Requirements for candidates
• Experience with Product Offering Catalogue will be considered as a significant benefit;
• Knowledge of Linux/UNIX systems, Shell scripting knowledge;
• Experience in Oracle/PostgreSQL SQL advanced queries (complex joins);
• Experience with hierarchical queries;
• Basic Java experience (Log-files analysis, stack-trace understanding, root cause by stack-trace, Spring, Log4j configuration);
• Basic knowledge of Jenkins (execution, configuration);
• Good customer facing skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Good to have:
• Experience in SQL performance tuning (hints, execution plans)
• Experience with bulk loading tools;
As Product Offering Catalogue specialist you will be part of the Netcracker Solution Delivery team, with a primary focus on delivery of catalogues and their parts that fulfill specific customer business requirements and are implementable in the system.
• POC solution configuration and tuning;
• Incidents analysis;
• Business cases analysis for the POC/billing systems;
• Review of QA specs;
• Clarification of design with BA team;
What we offer
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
• Opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
• Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.