4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
Join our team! We are looking for a Junior ETL Developer in Riga HQ or Prague office!
Our ETL developers develop and maintain ETL processes according to business requirements together with Data base Development Specialists, Data Scientists, Analysts and internal customers.
- Work with other Data base Development Specialists, Data Scientists, Analysts and internal customers to understand and validate requirements based on business needs
- Communicate with developers or support of source systems to gather information about the data sources, discuss with other data base Development Specialists, Data Scientists, Analysts and internal customers and agree on rules for data transformations
- Develop data extract, transform, and load processes using different tools and environments as well as improve existing data extract, transform, and load processes in order to ensure maximum speed and efficiency
- Create user-friendly automated processes which provide end-users with essential analytical information and allow making fact-based decisions
- Perform testing of extract, transform, and load processes as well as reports to ensure their quality and compliance with requirements
- Create documentation for developed solutions
- Cooperate with External data providers to find optimal solutions for data availability
- Provide support to end-users to improve the speed of data gathering and simplicity of accessibility
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL language
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL databases
- Writing complex queries with many joins and subqueries, user-defined functions (UDF), views, database triggers, CTE
- Experience in bulk importing (CSV, JSON, XML, Flat file) into database and opposite
- Basics of Python language
- Experience with modules that serve for database interactions
- Interest and passion to learn new ETL tools such as Airflow and other
- Experience in writing documentation
- Good verbal and written English Communication
- Work as effective team member
- Be able to share knowledge with team members
- The ability to work independently and be able to collaborate
- Ability to participate in group discussions with the analytics and business teams to understand the requirements
- Analyze the details of the requirements, and prepare functional specification notes to use in design, development, and testing
We are offering:
- The best team and great colleagues
- All the resources and tools to perform your tasks
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Health and accident insurance
- Company events and teambuilding activities
- Salary up to 2000.00 EUR gross monthly
While 4finance is a diverse employer that values applicants from all over the world, we are unable to accept applications for this position from those that do not have EU citizenship or the current right to work in Latvia or Czechia.
Employment type: Permanent