Join our team as a Cards Monitoring specialist!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
This is a newly established position in our Customer Relationship Management department, therefore make sure to take your chance, apply and be first amongst applicants! You will be able to choose to come on-site at the office or to work remotely from home as well once fully onboarded. In addition, if you are a looking for a job that you can arrange according to your schedule on workdays and full-time for weekends - we can be flexible for you!
What You Will Do:
- Produce defined high quality services efficiently and according to SLA on one or several products within functional area
- Solve independently typical cases and daily issues of low to mid complexity
- Monitor fraudulent card transactions
- Process card transaction disputes
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Perform tasks relevant to the role given by direct manager and/or functional manager, while meeting annually agreed objectives
What We Expect:
- Basic to good knowledge and skills in card processes and systems
- Ability to orientate in high volume of data as well as systemic thinking
- Customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to independently organize daily workflow
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent Latvian and English as well as basic Russian are required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 1050 EUR/month, which is to be dependent on the hours you will work
Application deadline is 8th of July