Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Latvia“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join Ignitis Latvia team and be responsible for executing sales strategy and help us with the business development. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Increasing Ignitis energy market share in Latvia;
- Prospect and close new business opportunities;
- Take part in planning and executing sales strategy;
- Manage sales offer preparation and signing new contracts;
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
We expect that You
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Have 2+ years of B2B sales experience, full closing role;
- Are able to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously;
- Are sincere and dedicated individual who loves the challenge of B2B sales;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Latvian and English languages, knowledge of Russian would be a plus;
- Are able to multi-task, work in a team and independently, prioritize and effectively manage key stakeholder expectations.
As part of our team You
- You will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- You will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals;
- You will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Salary range for this position group is 1728 to 2240 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Latvia, a B2B electricity and gas supplier in Latvia.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.