Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Interoperability Engineer.
The Interoperability Engineer is responsible for implementation of related activities aimed at demonstrating that Rail Baltica system complies with interoperability requirements as set in EU Interoperability Directive and related Technical Specifications of Interoperability.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 2800 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- Assistin developingand implementingRail Baltica Interoperability Plan and System Approval Plan and reporting system
- Assistin management and technical review of Interoperability requirements as part of RB Rail requirements database
- Contribute in resolution of technical interoperability issues including expertise of relevant documentation (e.g., review of the deliverables) or compilation of Technical files
- Contribute from interoperability point of view in the application of Rail Baltica System Assurance and System Engineering processes
- Technical feedback related to interoperability topics
To succeed, you should have
- Knowledge of EU Interoperability Directives and TSIs
- Knowledge and experience in conformity and certification assessment (NoBo, AsBo, ISA, DeBo, NSA) processes in railway industry (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience in railway systems: infrastructure, energy system for traction supply and/or control and commandsignalling system (highly desirable)
- Experience in solving technical tasks and stakeholders management
- Fluent English spoken/written
Any RB Rail AS office in Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “INTEROPERABILITY ENGINEER” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 13.08.2022
€ 2200 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 29.08.2022
€ 1700 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 21.08.2022