Are you interested in utilising your analytical skills and gaining new technical knowledge?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Identify and propose solutions based on the requirements gathered from internal stakeholders and external partners, internal and/or external regulations and standards;
- Align development needs with system capabilities, development roadmap and priorities;
- Build strong communication and cooperation with business users and support units, facilitate meetings and presentations;
- Provide fully analyzed and clear requirements to development team;
- Design full testing cycle starting from organization of testing activities till testing result gathering and verifying
- Strong logical and critical thinking gained via solid work experience as product/project manager or analyst;
- Ability to analyze, design and visualize business processes and IT solutions;
- Good understanding of Agile way of working;
- Good communication and negotiation as well as presentation skills;
- Self-leadership, being self-organized;
- Proficient English, spoken and written;
- Understanding of the lending business and experience working with international teams will be considered an advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
you will get opportunity to join cross-border cross-functional agile team who is delivering challenging initiatives. If you are energized by taking challenges, contributing to sustainability as it is a key to a better future, You are the right person we are looking for. You will be valued and supported by highly professional teammates. In our team we value openness, quality and commitment, and we know how important is to have fun at work." Agnese Andersone, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 22.07.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-2700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.