Are you passionate about hardware service, administration and support?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Provide central point of IT Logistic for all internal end-users
- Solve, assign and track hardware and IT related requests
- Hardware lifecycle
- Following bank regulations and procedures
- Hardware Asset handling
- Very good skills in Swedish language
- Good conversational skills in English
- Very good communication skills
- Well organized with administrative skills
- Experience in supportive function
- At least secondary education
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of highly skilled, dynamic, international team located in 4 different countries. You will have possibility to grow and develop, have fun, and laugh together! I strive to be supportive, helpful and stand for our team members." Svetlana Dūdele, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 17.07.2022. the latest.
Temporary contract for 1 year.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position is 1200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.