If it's important for you:
- Work for one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- Take active part and contribute to million customer offering strategy, tactics and business development;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within whole Rimi Baltic group;
- Competent and professional team support in a friendly working environment;
- Competitive salary, health insurance and other employee benefits.
If you have:
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration;
- Work experience in buying and sourcing;
- Focused, results oriented and independent personality;
- Good commercial sense;
- Very good negotiation and relations management skills;
- Good team cooperation skills;
- Fluent English.
We will entrust you:
- Execute Rimi Baltic negotiations, sourcing and suppliers strategies;
- Analyze market data and sourcing information;
- Negotiate with the suppliers, utilizing cross-countries’ synergies and securing the best purchasing terms and conditions;
- Implement agreement management according to internal procedures and accurate product data management;
- Ensure smooth vendor management and day-to-day cooperation with suppliers;
- Build the network and pursue active dialog with all internal stakeholders to guarantee alignment and coordination.
Salary 1900 - 2600 EUR per month before taxes. Salary will depend on assessment of candidate’s competencies, experience and skills relevant to job requirements.
Thank you for your interest!
LLC Rimi Baltic, Registration number: 40003592957