If it's important for you:
- Challenging and dynamic work at Rimi, one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole ICA Gruppen;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Competitive salary; health insurance and other employee benefits.
If You have/ are:
- University degree in economics, business management or other similar field;
- Experience in retail, buying, project management or similar business area (as advantage);
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Results oriented personality with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently and in the team;
- Structured and accurate personality.
We will entrust You to:
- Develop and implement new Private Label products in Baltic countries;
- Work on improving existing products;
- Ensure timely product development and implementation according to the process;
- Follow and analyse market trends and novelties in the industry;
- Ensure company's sustainability policy requirements followed when developing new products.
Salary 1500.00 – 1800.00 Eur per month before taxes. Salary will depend on assessment of candidate’s competencies, experience and skills relevant to job requirements.
Thank you for your interest!
LLC Rimi Baltic, Registration number: 40003592957