4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
Join our team! We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Riga HQ office!
Our QA Engineers perform testing and quality assurance throughout the development of our products and collaborate with multiple teams across the organization. Our QA Engineers greatly influence the quality levels of our products and have an important role in the operation.
- Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to proactively improve the software quality of our products
- Creation and execution of tests at both functional and non-functional levels
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs and code changes
- Experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience on RESTful API test automation using Java/Groovy
- Experience on web test automation using Selenium and Java/Groovy
- Strong awareness and experience on a variety of test techniques
- Experience working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team
- Awareness of BDD approach and use of Cucumber framework
- Knowledge of Groovy language
- Knowledge of Geb testing framework
- Experience in testing distributed systems
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium)
- Experience with performance testing
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
- Exposure to financial systems
- Experience testing REST services
We are offering:
- Challenging projects that you will have the real impact on
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Health and accident insurance
- The best team and great colleagues
- Teambuilding and company events
- Salary up to EUR 4400.00 gross monthly
While 4finance is a diverse employer that values applicants from all over the world, we are unable to accept applications for this position from those that do not have EU citizenship or the current right to work in Latvia.
Employment type: Permanent
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 900 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 19.12.2022
€ 2500 – 3700
Beigu termiņš: 15.10.2022
€ 3500 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 15.10.2022