Several roles available depending on the previous experience in AML field
Your work will be challenging and stimulating with tasks widely spread across companies and industries. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all!
In this position you will be performing KYC and Transaction analysis for clients representing various industries in different geographies. Get valuable experience and insights working on AML as a part of a truly international project team!
Your key responsibilities:
• Perform KYC, EDD, Transaction analysis
• Perform identification and verification of the potentially related companies based on various information available
• Perform adverse media search and have an understanding of impact of negative information identified
• Perform a review of different types of business activities
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail to be able to link business information to potential ML / TF risks
• High sense of responsibility and positive attitude
• Commitment to learning and self-development
For Specialist role you additionally must have:
• 2+ years’ experience in performing duties related to KYC, EDD, Transaction analysis
• Good command of English
For Expert role you additionally must have:
• 4+ years’ experience in performing duties related to KYC, EDD, Transaction analysis
• Good command of English
What we look for
A team player with high level of ownership, responsibility, and attention to detail. We expect that you have ‘’can do’’ attitude and motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career, as well as paid CAMS certification
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• Experience based salary (Specialist role 1400EUR – 2000EUR Gross, Expert role 2000EUR – 2500EUR Gross)
Bonus scheme related to yearly review
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2300 – 2450
Beigu termiņš: 05.10.2022