IT Camp partner is a company that is focused on the public-facing enterprise applications that make enterprise sourcing/purchasing commerce faster, safer, and more transparent. The company was founded by a leadership team that previously built several meaningful software companies over the last decade. They’re now turning their attention to building the next-gen enterprise system of record in a wide-open space. It’s a huge opportunity and we need some amazing individuals to help make enterprises faster, safer and more transparent.
We are looking for Senior Software engineer (Ruby on Rails) to build the strongest team.
Stack: RoR, GraphQL, REST, React, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, K8s
Team: international startup team with solid experience and wealth of knowledge
- Build our new amazing products (Ruby, Ruby On Rails, PostgreSQL, Docker);
- Use your Back-end experience to improve the overall code quality, tools and processes;
- Work with our frontend teams (Ruby on Rails backends) using GraphQL and REST.
- 4+ years using Ruby On Rails;
- PostgreSQL, MySQL Knowledge;
- Experience with Docker;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Enjoys working in a team and helping each other;
- Knowledge in Front-end systems/frameworks like React/TS and similar is a plus.
What company offers:
- Full remote working, flexible hours;
- Agile working environment with short decision paths;
- Your choice of devices and tools that make you work the best;
- Popular tools: Slack, Google Meet, Github, AWS.
- Salary up to 5000 EUR Net (on hand)