This position in the administration team will open you the opportunities to work collaboratively with most of the teams in EY Latvia office, as well as with other EY offices in Baltic countries and external providers to ensure all procurements required. You will learn and develop in the procurement area by being responsible for vendors’ management, following up the budget, office management activities (moving, organizing seating locations, etc.) as well as office events and corporate social responsibility (CSR) events.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to interact effectively and build cooperative relationships with different management levels and external parties
- Positivity, negotiation skills and orientation to details when working with vendors (offers, contracts, etc.) and internal EY teams
- Proved coordination and organizational skills for work with vendors, organizing office and CSR events
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative position
- University degree (Law, Business Administration, etc.)
- High level of spoken and written Latvian and English
- IT literacy
What we offer you:
- Growth and development in procurement and organizational activities working with experienced team members and challenging jobs
- Work in international environment that will help you to expand your contacts list
- Improve your organizational and negotiation skills by working with large scale events and procurements.
- Buddy and mentor who will help you to grow and develop
- Friendly and energized team who are the experts in their areas
- Variety of other benefits
- Monthly salary 2000-2500 Euro gross
Who we are:
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.