Senior QA Specialist
This is the job.
- Own and ensure the accuracy and quality of our products;
- Work with other QAs to ensure that proper QA practices are in place;
- To understand how users use the product in order to develop test cases, test automation and be able to train other team members in end-to-end product's functionality;
- To coordinate testing efforts between all involved parties, e.g., vendor, other teams.
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Automation competency in Java:
- Basic experience with UI test tools, like Selenium;
- Experience in work with SQL;
- BDD approaches and tools (Gherkin/Cucumber);
- Customer service competency.
- Ability to work in team;
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 3300 to 4300 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
This position will allow:
- Working with technological stack: microservices, Kafka event streaming, restAPI, various DB's (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres), CI/CD, Java;
- Working with all levels of the organization and closely with development, product management, QA community;
- Working in a multi-country setup;
- Growing professionally and technically.
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.