IT Camp partner – SWISSCOM – Switzerland’s leading telco company and one of leading Swiss IT companies. Over 19000 employees are working for Swisscom in Switzerland, Italy and Netherlands and it is one of Switzerland’s most sustainable and innovative companies, one of the top 3 Swiss employers for IT specialists – one league with worldwide giants like Google and Microsoft.
Due to the growth of the company, a brand new DevOps centre has been established in Riga, Latvia last year, and we invite you to join it.
What you would need to know.
Structure of company: horizontal, Agile. Swisscom’s Agile teams are fully empowered to make their own decisions, to take over ownership and to be responsible for their actions.
Environment: Innovative. Flexible. Transparent. Stable. Start-up vibes, while corporate culture.
Size of Team in Riga: 40 developers (to be doubled this year).
The Product: Omnichannel Delivery Team is developing digital backend and frontend for B2C and B2B (agents and shops) customers of Swisscom products like Internet, TV Box, Mobile, Accessories and more. The Team creates real impact on customers with the modern functionality, coolest GUI's and perfect UI/UX.
Technology stack: Angular, TypeScript, Java/Spring, Restful API, TDD, CI/CD
• To take care of the technical foundation that enables the development of business features;
• To be/become profound operator of CI/CD pipelines with all the fancy DevOps tools;
• To operate and automate test and maintenance processes.
• Extensive focus and deep-dive experience in Frontend;
• Hands-on experience and know-how of Angular (or React);
• Hands-on experience and know-how of Java/Spring (or related OOP frameworks), especially in Rest API development is a plus;
• Test-driven development (TDD) experience;
• Ability to manage source code changes in Git, and build source code with Apache Maven;
• Experience with CI/CD tooling;
• Results-driven collaborator and open communicator, happy to share knowledge and learn from others. Enthusiastic and flexible self-starter;
• Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and pronounced Agile mindset;
• Very good English (both written and spoken);
• German is a plus;
• Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience in software development or infrastructure is a plus.
• Salary till 5100 EUR gross (depending on experience);
• Flexible schedule and possibility to combine work from office and remote mode;
• Relocation package;
• Newest Technologies, employees are working with all kinds of different technologies including leading edge solutions;
• 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year, excluding public holiday;
• Cell Phone and Internet Allowance;
• Health Insurance.
• Continuous professional development (dedicated learning days, participation in conferences, cross-department experience sharing etc.);
• Annual salary review.