This is the job.
- Monitor a variety of systems and interfaces, scheduled tasks and business application processes in order to ensure business process continuity;
- Respond to incidents, further diagnosis, resolution, root cause identification, documentation;
- Be part of the development process;
- Plan and schedule upgrades, updates, reconfigure OS and applications, test and implement configuration changes;
- Continual improvement process (SD Processes and manual work automation).
- Incident Handling:
-Troubleshooting/investigation of incidents & problems;
-Communication with relevant teams (internal, external), to ensure timely handling of the incidents;
-Creating and maintaining incident short overview with all the relevant details, timelines, analysis and actions.
-Logs analysis and assistance in investigations during incidents and requests from relevant teams;
-Collaborate with developers and administrators to ensure full understanding of all logs shipped to centralized log management solution.
- IT degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in measuring and monitoring service performance in terms of availability, quality and overall health.
- Understanding of Windows domain infrastructure, AD, LDAP, GPO, permissions, security groups.
- Solid Windows administration skills, basic knowledge of Linux administration.
- Understanding of database concepts – oracle, mssql, mysql/maria, postgre, mongo, and ability to write SQL querries on a basic level (Select).
- Previous practical experience of working with monitoring solutions (Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix).
- IT Service Desk experience (Atlassian products- Confluence, Jira and related plugins)
- Scripted automation konowledge (Jenkins, AWX, Octopus)
- Ability to work on projects independently, keeping track of many ongoing tasks simultaneously.
- Focused and responsible personality type, ability to follow procedures and guidelines.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research to reveal new and better methods of handling functions within and between departments in order to achieve company goals and vision.
- Structured and constructive communication style.
- Fluent written and verbal English skills.
Seen as an advantage:
- Ability to maintain servers and keep the applications and services up and running.
- Good understanding of Service Desk, Support and Problem Management practices and ability to work on improvements.
- Previous experience supporting Java/Scala based applications would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 1800 EUR to 2800 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.