The Training Coordinator will be responsible for developing, coaching and transferring the knowledge and skills required to the new recruits within the Live Presenting department at On Air Entertainment. The Training Coordinator shall be a role model to enable new Game Presenters, Shufflers, and Card Specialists in delivering optimal presentation and player experience while presenting Live Games.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Academic Qualification in Training and/or people development, considered an advantage;
- Approximately 2 years of relevant and recent work experience in a similar position, with a strong focus on quality assurance, personnel development, coaching, and leadership preferably in Live Casino or iGaming;
- Excellent classroom communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent level of English language (verbal and written);
- Ability to evaluate processes within the department for continuous improvement;
- Flexibility, pro-activity, and collegiality;
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (Shift work basis).
- Training and development of new recruits within the Operations department;
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all On Air Entertainment company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environmental Health and Safety, ethics and codes of conduct;
- Successfully supervising the training process and all associated operational activities within Live Operations;
- Own, monitor and where necessary adjust game and training manuals, work methods and relevance of training policies to maintain a high degree of operational excellence;
- Continuous collaboration with Floor Management and Development teams to evaluate and provide the best service to new employees;
- Provide input and proactively contribute towards becoming the best live casino provider in the world;
- To display On Air Entertainment values and behaviour at all times.
The Team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- Studio operations teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, customer support and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- • Health insurance
• Annual vacation 5 calendar weeks (25 business days)
• Trainings and Conferences support
• Fruits in the office
• Referral program
• Akropole discount card
• Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office