Are you a Privacy/GDPR expert, lawyer, compliance specialist or a DPO who is dedicated to privacy and who wants to contribute to Swedbank’s future goals?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a dedicated and skilled team in the management and continous improvements of Swedbank ́s Privacy Framework, i.e. directives, guidelines, processes and principles for data protection and GDPR.
- Cooperate with a great, highly skilled and dedicated team
- Collaborate with and support other privacy experts, information security experts, agile teams and many more all over Swedbank Group in the continous improvement of privacy
- Spread the learning all over Swedbank Group regarding the privacy principles and basics
- Contribute to continous privacy improvements and maturity
- A dedication and fascination for privacy and GDPR
- A law degree and or CIPP E certification
- Senior knowledge of GDPR
- Experience from a GDPR Program in complex organisations is an advantage
- Excellent ability for drafting and describing privacy issues in an understandable way for non experts
- Experience from stakeholder management in complex organisations, and you think it ́s fun
- Professional skills in english, both spoken and written
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
...become a team member of Group Privacy and support Swedbank Group with data protection issues, in particular GDPR. When working with the framework, the legal experience is important since we are describing, analysing and determining on legal issues for the Group in relation to GDPR.
....also look forward to have your ability for legal analysis challenged and improved as well as your ability to draft proper but also user friendly instructions, guidelines and principles. Further, you will be working in a small group of people in a friendly environment which encourages your own responsibility without leaving you on your own. You will also be part of an international team of professionals who are jointly, in collaboration with experts all over the bank, delivering privacy improvements and by that increasing Swedbanks competitive advantage and trust".
Gunilla Brette, your future manager
Location: Sundbyberg or Riga
Recruiting manager: Gunilla Brette, +46705942729
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 85 85 95 251
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 19.10.2022