IT Camp client is company, which helps their clients to modernize IT infrastructure with a focus on DevOps, Kubernetes, cloud native, hybrid cloud and automation. Company is constantly evolving by sharing knowledge with each other. They invest in skills development through a generous training budget, and their employees are rewarded for keeping their skills at the cutting edge. Due to the expansion of projects they are looking for new colleague for Senior DevOps Engineer role, who want to work with exciting challenges and projects in modern IT environments where scalability, security and automation are a priority working with customers who are leading companies in the Nordic region and Western Europe, building modern IT infrastructure with leading tools and solutions.
Office: Riga, Latvia.
Examples of tools you will use: DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Azure, AWS CodePipeline, OpenShift, Rancher or Mirantis container platform.
Your daily tasks:
- Building and deploying (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Building Kubernetes environments on cloud platforms as a service.
- Assisting international customers with building and development of their Kubernetes environments (public/private cloud or in-house).
- Operation of cloud platforms (building, resource planning and management, maintenance of operation, diagnostics and troubleshooting, interaction with data centers).
- Competence in Linux.
- Experience of different working methods linked to DevOps.
- Proficient in scripting or programming.
- Experience of technologies for deployment and orchestration.
- Experience from one or more of the major cloud platforms AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Fluent English skills.
- Great communication skills and collegiality.
The company offers:
- Development of competence and skills to become a world-class Kubernetes expert.
- Daily uninterrupted time for education and professional growth (up to 1.5h).
- Individual development practice designed by professional coach.
- Regular feedback from your coach/mentor on your development progress.
- Flexible working hours and partially remote work.
- Health insurance, mobile phone bill payment, parking, fuel payment.
- Monthly salary 5500 - 6000 EUR brutto (depending on competence) and quarterly bonuses.