Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
About the project:
Our client is one of the most recognizable insurance brands in the UK. The projects we have implement and maintain for this customer range from traditional annual car insurance till Netflix-like insurance subscription service. Working in the project you will go through the challenges of implementing web solutions handling hundreds of thousands of customers each day. You will go through the full software development lifecycle - gathering the requirements, system design and implementation, deployment in cloud. All of that accompanied by a friendly team of experienced professionals.
- Development of Sapiens projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support);
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives;
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- A real project experience with enterprise Java (1+ year)
- Understanding of SQL
- Understanding of Agile environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Open mind to new approaches and technologies.
- Result-driven personality.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office cantine) ,
- Health insurance after trial period,
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.