IT Camp partner is network of European companies in the field of genomic services, forensics, agro-science, pharmaceutical, environmental, food, and fodder testing. They have established an outstanding team of experts and a broad range of technologies.
Company is globally known for its innovative and customised technologies in the life science industries and academic research institutions.
Working in their software development team means helping to make the world a better and safer place. They are fascinated by the power of DNA and how it is incorporated into everything they are and do. The solutions company create literally impact the quality of life.
Company is looking for Middle-Senior C#/.Net developers to join their Latvian team.
Product / Project:
Company`s inner systems, which are used by scientists for making analysis and researches.
Tech Stack to work with:
.NET 4.7+, 5, 3.1 Core, Git, Kubernetes, MySQL
And in general used in the company:
.NET 4.7+, 5, 3.1 Core, Angular, HTML, NHibernate, MS Azure, Git, Python, Powershell, Golang, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, NoSQL, Moq, NSubstitue, Sonar
What you will do:
- Work in a highly professional, supportive, and friendly team for in-house solutions that help to make the world a better and safer place
- Take part in a full cycle of software development of internal IT systems
- Be involved and conduct small to large-scale architecture discussions when necessary
- Take ownership of your code
- Propose and implement your ideas
- Participate in mentoring others
- At least 2+ years of experience in software development (C# / .Net)
- Experience in building, deploying, and operating technical components of sizable complexity
- At least partially familiar with mentioned tech stack and eager to learn new technologies
- Clean Code & Clean Architecture are important for you
- Being comfortable with taking responsibility and ownership
- Understanding the importance of teamwork and building positive work relationships
- Fluent English
What company offers:
- Hybrid working schedule, flexible hours
- Work in a supportive team with highly skilled colleagues
- Agile working environment
- Insurance, paid phone bill, paid courses and certification for advanced training
- A day off on your birthday (to be used within one month)
- Work from modern and well-located office in Riga center
- Salary up to 4000 EUR net (on hands)