Founded in 2013, Trodo started as an international technology and export company for car parts and spares. Today Trodo continues to lead the way by setting the industry standards and growing to be one of its leading e-commerce businesses. With our position secured in the Baltics and Scandinavia, the goal is to go bigger. We are the technology leaders in making vehicle care understandable and accessible.
We are searching for a friendly “car enthusiast” Order Processing Specialist to join our Customer Service team.
A top-notch Order Processing specialist will demonstrate excellent time management skills, passion about car construction, spare parts and accessories as well as having an eye for self-improvement.
Ideal candidates should have an outstanding automotive brand knowledgebase and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the quality of the services we are providing to our customers.
The main tasks:
• Review and process inbound sales orders, carry over the compatibility inspection
• Fulfill all the requests through our CRM
Technical skills and experience:
• Interest, knowledge and understanding of car construction, spare parts and accessories, and compatibility
• Good skills in MS Office
• Fluent Latvian and English
• Any sort of automotive technical certification, as well as working with auto spare parts catalogues (or any car related previous working experience) will be considered as an advantage
• Customer focused
• Punctual, accurate and with the ability to focus on routine work
• Analytical and solution oriented
• Good team player
What we offer:
• Salary range 1500 - 1800 gross
• Fruits and refreshments in the office for free
• Mental health support program
• Family friendly workplace
• Health insurance
• Celebrating employee important life moments
• Paid study leave
• Paid certification and education
• Team building activities
• Corporate events
• Extra holidays for parents with children
• Loyalty holidays
• Extra days off for special occasions
• Employee Purchase Program
Everyone can maintain and repair their own vehicle. In a world where people are hesitant to take care of their cars independently, we encourage them to try. We help, explain, and dismiss common myths, so more people could maintain and repair their vehicles quickly and easily.
A tech leader that makes vehicle care understandable and easy. We reduce obstacles to taking care of your vehicle. We provide customer experience, products, information, and support to quickly, easily, and confidently solve problems.
• We believe in the simple, not the complex
• We want to work with great people
• Earn customer trust and user loyalty and respect every day
• Don't take success for granted
• Be yourself and make magic
• Leading by example in a healthy work environment
• We share all possible information with employees to maintain transparency in the process
• Workplace is fun and innovative
• We encourage a culture of learning and knowledge sharing
• We offer flexibility
• People over process