At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are ready to become a highly-skilled Customer Service Representative then get ready to join our company. As our new colleague you have a strong affinity with a complex technical environment and want to work on project mode. We need you to provide excellent services while being in continuous contact with the customer for each step of the project. Good communication and listening skills together with analytical skills are very meaningful for our business. Your work attitude is service oriented towards our client and you can handle customer requests.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality customer support via phone and email;
- Finding a solution to customer issues;
- Ensuring 1st level monitoring and escalation of Worldline provided services
- Covering shifts 24/7
Skills we can't do without:
- Excellent Latvian and English skills;
- Excellent communcation and listening skills;
- Desire to learn new things and constantly develop as a professional;
- High sense of responsibility towards the tasks
Skills we'd like:
- Good knowledge of Russian
- Previous experience in customer support
What we can offer:
- Possibily to combine work with univesity
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Base position for further development in our field
- Trainings provided at the beginning
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com