DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
DataArt has a dozen of projects where DevOps specialists are in demand.
- Knowledge of and recent experience with cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience with any tool allowing infrastructure as a code approach (Ansible, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems
- Experience in the full Software Development life-cycle from design to deployment
- Understanding of databases
- Understanding of operating systems, orchestration and deployment automatization
Understanding the DevOps culture and its basic concepts, such as source control management tools, continuous integration / continuous delivery, deployment strategies
- Experience working with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA/Confluence): setting up, administering
- Good English communication skills"
- Basic knowledge of Java, Maven, Spring Boot/Security/Data/etc
- Knowledge of Git (BitBucket)
- Basic knowledge of Web services (Apache, Nginx)
- Broad-based knowledge of the IT field
- The ability to work in a team and fast self-education"
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.