Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Project Funding Manager.
Project Funding Manager will be responsible for the planning and development of project proposals for future Rail Baltica project financing. In particular, the position will be responsible for the implementation of the strategy of successful project proposal development. During the work process Project Funding Manager will be responsible for assistance to project partners in development of unique selling points based on the company/project needs, as well as be in charge of research, obtaining the information required to compile the proposal, writing and checking the project proposals together with key members (including management of the process) of the project team as well as national Beneficiaries and Implementing bodies (including also negotiations on the priorities of the project proposal).
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professionals
- Salary from 3000 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You
- Development of project proposal strategy
- Management of project application preparation and signing of the EU financial support agreements, managing engagement and negotiations with European Commission institutions and national project Beneficiaries and Implementing bodies
- Assistance and/or management of project planning process, e.g. project scope review, project proposal alignment
- Assistance in signed Grant Agreement management
To succeed, you should have
- Experience in development of EU funded project proposals or construction, design tenders; project proposal evaluation will be considered an advantage
- Experience in EU funded project management
- Experience in working with infrastructure projects will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of business English
RB Rail AS office in Riga, Latvia
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “PROJECT FUNDING MANAGER” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/