- Maintain full cycle accounting for Group companies (accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, taxes and other general accounting duties);
- Execution and control of accounting and bookkeeping processes in accordance with the company's policy and international accounting standards;
- Timely monthly management and local reporting;
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements;
- Ensure communication with auditors, tax authorities and other partners and consultants.
- Experience in the field of full cycle accounting 3+ years;
- Expertise of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word);
- Experience working with accounting programs;
- Strong problem-solving abilities, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven and motivated person with a 'Can do attitude';
- Very good English language skills.
- Health insurance to support your well-being;
- Start your workday between 8AM and 10AM;
- Flexible work schedule – Hybrid work environment;
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses etc.);
- Receive bonuses for long-term cooperation like extra holidays, etc.;
- Variety of snacks and soups at the kitchen;
- Enjoy the private in-house 24/7 gym;
- Positive and exciting place to work and grow in a global organization of over 10 nationalities;
- Challenging and variable environment;
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween.