At L'Oréal Consumer Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities.
in Consumer Product Division Latvia will:
- Develop and share local consumer, shopper knowledge, category and field insights.
- Lead the translation and execution of the HUB and Baltic marketing strategy (launch, promo, National Activity Plan) into impactful retailer programs, respecting and tracking budget and commercial targets for assigned category
- Bring field intelligence to define brand-specific activity programs with marketing and commercial departments;
- Present category/brand marketing plans and activities to the sales team and key customers.
- Act as “guardian of the brands equities and strategies” for the assigned category
- Track Performance for the assigned category/brand. Make recommendations to management and HUB (marketing) team
- Be final approver of final consumer communication in local Baltic language.
- Ensure excellent brand presence in store
- Ensure development of marketing expertise and know-how in country teams.
To succeed in the role you will need:
- Ability to work with multiple projects in fast-changing industry.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge about local market dynamics and environment.
- Experience in brand activation, merchandising and retail.
- Outstanding communication and team working skills
- Analytical mind and ability to work in a complex environment.
- Fluent English, Latvian and good Russian language skills.
Moreover, you are:
- You. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- One of the gang. You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package
- Salary depending on your experience, starting from 1800 EUR gross.