Test Automation Specialist
This is the job.
- Be responsible for overseeing the quality of project deliveries;
- Lead and create automation setup/framework;
- Optimize existing testing processes.
- Testing design and planning;
- Executing test cases and reporting bugs;
- Testing automation framework implementation/maintenance;
- Checking test automation reports and identifying issues found in the daily runs;
- Following or defining the processes in the project;
- Helping with manual testing, if necessary;
- Defining a testing process in the project, if needed;
In this position you will need to develop a good understanding of the system under test architecture, testing techniques and levels/types, as well as feel confident about testing theory.
- Very good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Previous experience in working with Java, Selenium, Rest APIs, webServices, Jenkins, SQL, webMethods;
- Hands-on experience with test management, defect tracking tools and test automation;
- Knowledge and experience with non-functional testing (considered as an advantage).
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2300 to 3800 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.