To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for an Studio IT Engineer to join our growing Studio Engineering team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong ability to work in a team-based environment;
- Ability to be a self-starter and possess good time management skills;
- Data cabling installation and soldering skills;
- At least intermediate English language skills;
- Prior experience in a field support role preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge level of information systems;
- Secondary education or professional experience relevant to the job;
- Awareness of electronics working principles;
- High sense of responsibility.
- Cctv camera configuration, labeling, patching, archive recording configuration;
- Dealer PC basic BIOS configuration, labeling, patching, OS booting, adding to the dashboard system;
- Good knowledge of PC components and ability to change or add SSD/HDD/RAM;
- BJ scanner pre-configuration and maintenance;
- Power unit or adapter assembly for all custom devices (soldering);
- Dealer PC screen extender support and maintenance;
- Work in server room with network equipment and servers;
- Audio cable/connector soldering;
- Participate in meetings to keep everyone updated about responsibilities listed above.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work and unity, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work passionately from beginning to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Free parking.