Our Private Management Operations section – Account services are looking for employees with Norwegian language knowledge (B2).
Account services department is responsible for handling bank processes related to opening, changing, and closing Accounts. The team currently consists of 14 people working with the Norwegian market.
- To work with Norwegian customer accounts;
- Open and close the client profiles;
- Work with funds and different types of accounts that are judicially regulated;
- To create and manage customer accounts and access rights for 3rd parties;
- To fulfill customer and internal client orders and provide products to customers;
- To answer calls (around 5-10 daily) from other internal clients.
- Norwegian language skills B2
- Ability to understand and communicate in English
- Willingness to learn bank operations and work in the bank service center;
- Ability to follow internal policies, process manuals, and work according to internal procedures;
- Proficiency in working with MS Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Experience working with any IT systems considered an advantage;
- Good understanding of process confidentiality;
- Experience working in the office environment is considered an advantage.
- Five additional annual days off;
- Health insurance and accident insurance;
- Gym facilities in DNB office building;
- Hybrid work type;
- Home office equipment;
- Covered phone tariff plan;
- Ergonomic workplace;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Psychological consultations (if required);
- Coffee, tea, fruits & berries.