It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit a Cyber Security Specialist.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Passion for information security;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
- Experience in information security or related field;
- Experience with computer incident investigation processes and techniques;
- Experience with SIEM solutions and Vulnerability scanners;
- Experience with Linux, Windows and iOS Operating Systems;
- Experience with Cloud Security configuration best practices;
- Understanding of security controls and their limitations (for example, firewalls, proxies, antivirus, IDS and IPS);
- Experience with OWASP Top 10 vulnerability identification and prevention;
- Understanding of scripting languages for task automation.
- Ability to document and understandably explain technical details;
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Communications skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Accountability, self-discipline, and ability to work autonomously.
- Analyze and respond to security threats from security threat data sources (FW, Antivirus, IDS, SIEM, etc.);
- Perform investigation of security events and incidents;
- Develop SIEM reports, dashboards, alerts, real-time rules, etc.;
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause;
- Work with the security team, business units and IT to mitigate identified risks;
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing;
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management;
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards;
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting security solutions.
- Support the team in other security-related tasks.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation 5 calendar weeks (25 business days);
- Insurance with dental, mental-health support and sports coverage;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work;
- New and modern technology stack;
- Constant growth and development;
- Free access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning;
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment;
- Partly/Fully paid parking;
- Fruits in the office;
- Regular Team-building activities and company events;
- Wellbeing initiatives and showers in the Office;
- Friendly and open-minded culture;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program as well as other benefits according to company’s benefits policy.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 900 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 19.12.2022
€ 3500 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 03.11.2022
€ 2500 – 3700
Beigu termiņš: 03.11.2022