It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Passion for information security;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
At least 3 years experience in one or more of the following, demonstrating above-average understanding in:
- WEB application and API vulnerabilities and how to address them;
- Thick/Thin Application Assessments;
- Infrastructure Assessments (including cloud);
- Source Code Review;
- Experience with shell scripting for task automation using Python, Bash, etc;
- Experience with methodologies on both static and dynamic analysis for different application types and platforms;
- Experience in the design and configuration of security controls (for example, malware protection, IDS, SIEM, etc.);
- Solid understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, application design and architecture, and different classes of application security flaws;
- Above-average understanding with hands-on experience with Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems;
- Strong knowledge of tools used for application testing and testing of different platforms, including those used in both static and dynamic analysis;
- Ability to document and understandably explain technical details;
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Communications skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Accountability, self-discipline, and ability to work autonomously.
Nice to have:
- Web, network and infrastructure penetration testing;
- Vulnerability identification, threat modelling and source code review;
- Design and implement IT Security controls according to best practices and IT security standards;
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to business stakeholders, including technical and business stakeholders;
- Own IT Security processes documentation and monitor the performance;
- Mentor team members;
- Provide guidance and training.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation 5 calendar weeks (25 business days);
- Insurance with dental, mental-health support and sports coverage;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work;
- New and modern technology stack;
- Constant growth and development;
- Free access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning;
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment;
- Partly/Fully paid parking;
- Fruits in the office;
- Regular Team-building activities and company events;
- Wellbeing initiatives and showers in the Office;
- Friendly and open-minded culture;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program as well as other benefits according to company’s benefits policy.