As an IT User Support Engineer you will be researching and resolving technical problems of moderate to complex severity with assistance as needed from other IT departments. Providing support during on & off-boarding, managing company assets and researching on new solutions. You will also be required to troubleshoot and maintain IT & Office equipment.
To ensure success as an IT User Support Engineer, you should possess extensive experience in providing Information Technology support in a fast-paced environment
We expect that You will be experienced with/in:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support to users in an international environment;
- Preparation of user equipment;
- Installation of PC`s/Mac`s;
- Procurement & asset management;
- Setting up a new office;
- Windows/Mac OS/AD/O365/OKTA/SCCM/JAMF/JIRA/Confluence
- Finding & implementing new solutions;
- Basic knowledge of networking principles.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems;
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operations to resolve problems;
- Install office IT equipment;
- Set up equipment for use by employees while ensuring that operating systems and other software are installed correctly;
- Evaluate utility of software or hardware technologies and recommend improvements or upgrades;
- JIRA & Confluence instance, help users with setting up new projects & adjusting the existing ones;
- Communicate with other Departments & Teams.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work and unity, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work passionately from beginning to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Mobile phone and phone line provided and paid by the company