Senior Java engineer
This is the job.
- To own the development process entirely - from design till rollout of the entire solution
- To promote and follow best development practices
- To work across engineering teams (development, QA, systems) to ensure new code launches smoothly and customer needs are met from deliverable, time and quality perspective
- To develop in-depth knowledge in the supported business domain
- To support the growth of colleagues through feedback and coaching.
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Good SQL and persistence technology knowledge
- Solid understanding of modern APIs and system integration patterns
- Good analytical, problem solving and system design skills
- Excellent level in English
- You are a team player who sees the big picture and constantly looks for ways to improve ways of working.
Seen as advantage:
- Experience in PL SQL
- Experience with distributed systems (Kafka, microservices)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 3500 EUR to 5000 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).