Mid-Senior QA Specialist (Core development)
This is the job.
- Be a part of the software development team and ensure the accuracy and quality of our products;
- Create/Execute/Maintain test automation test cases;
- Work with other QA's to ensure that proper QA practices are in place;
- Understand system and user interactions in detail to help the team create optimal solutions;
- Participate in team activities to refine and plan future work.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Knowledge of QA processes;
- Automation competency with Java:
- Basic experience with UI test tools, like Selenium
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work in a team;
- Fluent level in English.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 3300 to 4300 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).