This is the job.
- Own and ensure the accuracy and quality of our products;
- Work with other QAs to ensure that proper QA practices are in place;
- Understand how users use the product in order to develop test cases, test automation and be able to train other team members in end-to-end product's functionality;
- Coordinate testing efforts between all involved parties, e.g., vendor, other teams;
- Improve and ensure on-boarding of new QAs;
- Assist on hiring process - participate in interviews, train other QAs for conducting interviews, asses candidates, create and improve practical tasks for candidates;
- Be part and improve release quality assurance;
- Be part of daily QAs stand-up;
- Work with international, cross-country teams.
- 2 years experience as Test Lead/Test Manager;
- Strong understanding of test methodologies and processes;
- Ability to organize work;
- Test frameworks;
- Manual test process;
- Overall quality assurance for test cases/automation code quality;
- Look after process improvements;
- Test reports and improvements for them;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Automation competency in Java:
- Basic experience with UI test tools, like Selenium
- Experience in work with SQL
- BDD approaches and tools (Gherkin/Cucumber)
- Customer service competency;
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins;
- Excellent communication skills in English languages.
Seen as advantage:
- BPM methodology best practices;
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certificate as an advantage;
- Real experience with several test management tools as an advantage.
- To join a cross-functional team and be involved in end-to-end delivery.
- Monthly gross salary from 4500 EUR to 6000 EUR.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).