BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. As a Financial Process Controller, you will be a great contributor to the BMI Group Shared Service Centre by ensuring the flow of transactions within Group is in line with the processes defined in the operational model. The Financial Office Controller will be in charge of 2 or 3 different regions.
The financial process controller is a key member of the Group Accounting team which is responsible for the production and delivery of internal and external group financial reporting. The role involves significant liaison and coordination with the Group’s local operating businesses to ensure the integrity and quality of results reported on a monthly basis.
This central role will coordinate and oversee routine financial activities across multiple geographies, ensuring the sequence of process flows and controls are adhered to and will require intervention, error identification, and the management of corrections with finance teams within the operating businesses.
- Involvement in the period-end close processes, error handling, and ensuring the businesses submit high-quality information on time;
- Support the Group external audit process, preparing deliverables and responding to audit queries;
- Central finance coordinator for the Group’s operating model, this includes:
- Coordination of month-end finance timetables, processes, and controls;
- Maintenance of Transfer Pricing for all intercompany trade routes;
- Review and coordinate activities with local finance teams to clear daily error checks;
- Working closely with a cross-functional team in Accounting, Treasury, and Tax and supporting with queries raised and adjustments required;
- Review of transactional postings relating to the group operating model as well as the preparation of monthly reconciliations to ensure the integrity and quality of numbers reported;
- Assist with the submission of data on reporting systems and the development of management reporting to be more dynamic and insightful;
- Promote and champion the group reporting model and ensure business stakeholders understand any implications across the business.
- Qualified/Part qualified ACCA/ACA or equivalent;
- Technically proficient (experience in Group consolidations highly beneficial);
- Ability to handle a wide range of issues and multiple projects simultaneously, managing tight deadlines;
- Ability to think strategically and to create a service-orientated culture for the operation;
- Strong interpersonal skills & an ability to communicate well with senior management.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre;
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences;
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities;
- International and talented team;
- Remote work up to two days a week;
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.