In Visma Resolve, we use AI, optimization, and machine learning to streamline and improve processes within logistics, health care, hospitals, schools, and kindergartens in Europe. If you want to join us in our mission to revolutionize decision-making, we are very interested in hearing from you.
Visma Resolve is a small pioneering team focused on AI, optimization, and machine learning in Visma. We have the responsibility to integrate powerful automation features into Visma’s many B2B software products. Resolve also functions as a hub for innovation that contributes to creating new products and raising the knowledge on AI, optimization, and machine learning throughout the entire Visma Group.
- Are devoted to challenging the status quo and think outside the box
- Are specialized in AI and optimization
- Are skilled programmers (Java or Python) with a deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Have experience with solving complex problems with the use of AI and optimization
- Have some experience with developing, delivering, and operating AI or optimization, preferably at productionalized scale
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of self-management when driving and participating in projects and product development
- Implementation, operation and continuous tuning and improvement of advanced algorithms and solution methods
- Pursuing and sharing best practices in order to achieve the world-class quality of algorithms and methods across the AI service portfolio of Visma Resolve
- Utilizing the newest and most relevant public cloud infrastructure in order to serve integration partners with reliable, scalable, and secure AI web services
- Provide advice on the attractiveness of new business cases, opportunities, and Visma company M&A activities based on AI expert knowledge
- Holding presentations across Europe to inspire people about the potential of AI and optimization
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 3500 to 4500 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.