Mid QA Automation Specialist
This is the job.
- Own and ensure the accuracy and quality of our products.
- Work with other QAs to ensure that proper QA practices are in place.
- To understand how users use the product in order to develop test cases, test automation and be able to train other team members in end-to-end product's functionality.
- To coordinate testing efforts between all involved parties, e.g., vendor, other teams.
- 3+ years experience in QA automation
- Analytical, Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Automation competency in Java:
- basic experience with UI test tools, like Selenium
- experience in work with SQL
- BDD approaches and tools (Gherkin/Cucumber)
- Customer service competency
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member;
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of Agile software engineering design principles, QA testing tools, processes and best practices.
- Technological stack: microservices, Kafka event streaming, restAPI, various DB's (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres), CI/CD, Java;
- Possibility to grow professionally and technically;
- Monthly gross salary from 3000 to 4000 EUR;
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).