Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in a position of System Analyst.
RB Rail AS is looking for a System Analyst who will be internal link between business and IT systems by consolidating business requirements and converting them to system requirements, new and improved system modules or suggest different solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
RB Rail AS is a new modern IT solution-based company that is constantly growing by providing great career development opportunities with possibility to implement newest IT industry trends.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 2500 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- Participate in RB Rail AS central document management system implementation
- Analyze existing business and system processes including information flow between systems providing possible improvements
- Prepare system requirement documentation and take part in the implementation
- Work together with other departments and document controllers to ensure optimal information flow in one and across multiple system
Any RB Rail AS office in Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “System Analyst” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (forrecruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/