IT system/Application support specialist
This is the job.
- You will be responsible for supporting and managing different applications/systems, performing required configuration changes and solving related incidents;
- Cooperate with multiple vendors and internal teams regarding ongoing projects and new demands;
- Act as L2/L3 support engineer for incidents and change requests;
- Analyze best ways to provide solutions to problems through different systems;
- Configure systems via web interface or command line according to requests;
- Escalate and forward tickets to the relevant vendors and internal teams in case the problem can't be solved on your level or according to the procedures.
- Experience with application/system administration;
- Ability to read and understand technical resources from vendor (documentation, help files, manual pages);
- Ability to keep track of multiple ongoing tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to analyze problems and identify root causes;
- Good written and verbal English skills;
Seen as advantage:
- Experience working with Atlassian products (JIRA/Confluence);
- Basic programming skills (Python) would be beneficial.
- Cooperation with IT industry leading companies;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Technological stack: microservices, Kafka event streaming, restAPI, various DB's (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres), CI/CD, Java;
- Monthly gross salary from 1500 to 2800 EUR;
- Possibility to grow professionally and technically;
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).