To help us build functional systems that improve customer experience we are now looking for an experienced Linux Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of Linux, networks, Ansible, Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory, Docker
- Cloud AWS, Azure, Kubernetes
- Scripting Bash, Python
- Monitoring Zabbix
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Proficient with CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of HashiCorp Terraform, Microsoft PowerShell is advantageous but not essential.
- Problem-solving attitude