- Drafting of documents, agreements, regulations;
- Examination of documents, draft agreements, regulations prepared by colleagues;
- Maintain internal registers and participate in restructuring of the document register;
- Information processing and database updating;
- Consulting colleagues in other departments.
- Higher education in law is desirable, final year students can apply;
- Excellent knowledge of business English and good Russian;
- Good skills in working with MS Office (Word, Exel);
- Ability to analyze data, anticipate and prevent risks;
- Ability to find and offer solutions in non-standard situations;
- Good communication and argumentation skills;
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy;
- Positive attitude working with clients.
- Great opportunity to work for one of the leaders in the online gaming industry;
- Challenging and interesting work tasks;
- Competitive pay and real growth opportunities;
- Modern office, flexible start of the working day;
- Friendly team and cool teambuilding events;
- Paid lunch every working day;
- Health insurance after the probationary period.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in the "apply" section, marked "Legal department assistant". We will contact the applicants who will be invited for a job interview.